Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Kelly's Birthday

Andrew took me to dinner at Mozambique in Laguna Beach for my 27th birthday. This after he made the most incredible breakfast (complete with an eggnog latte...my first of the season) in the morning. To top it all off he got my NINE pieces of jewelry! I think I married the most incredible man in the world.
Granny and Pops took us out for my birthday and we ate at 230 Forest in Laguna Beach (incredible food...average service). Here we are enjoying our post-dinner cappucino at Starbucks.
Clearly their baristas are paid for their ability to create the perfect latte rather than the perfect photograph.



Well, bring on the belly shots! Here I was at 24 weeks. Note the shirt I have is not a maternity shirt and has since been retired to the "non-pregnancy" section of the closet.

1 comment:

CAITLIN said...

Kelly!!! If I knew you were going to Mozambique for your birthday I would have flown over. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. You are a super cute pregers. Love you, Cait