Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas 2007

This Christmas has been full of great memories, food and time with family and friends! We spent time with family in Palm Desert and enjoyed (the Baby and I, that is) the famous Brandes Pistachio Salad. NOTE: There is in fact no lettuce in Pistachio Salad but we love it anyway.
We received a stoller/car seat from my generous Aunt and Uncle...it only took us 1 1/2 hours to put it together!
My parents started a new Christmas Eve tradition a few years back. We have a big lobster and crab dinner and we all manage to consume at least a half stick of butter in the course of the evening. Tis the season!
Christmas Eve at my parents. We take this shot every year we're in town...only this year I've put on a few pounds.
I'm counting the days until Lisa moves back from D.C.!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

CAITLIN said...

Looks like so much fun! You are too cute all prego. Wish I could see you in person.