Sunday, June 15, 2008

Angels Game with the (future) Clemens

We had a great time with Teri and Jacob at the Angel's game on Friday night. The Angels lost (as always when we are in attendance), but we enjoyed the Beach Pit BBQ (sweet sweet pulled pork) as well as Mormon night in our section. Seriously, is there a reason why Mormons are all good looking? Did the caffeine give me the back hair?


The other image is my new favorite thing to do with Emma. Though this image doesn't show it, she just smiles when I balance her like this in my hand.


Contrary to popular belief from our documentation efforts to date, Emma does actually smile, you just have to sneak up on her.

2 comments:

Melissa Stephenson said...

ha ha ha!!! What I have noticed is that they all seem to have nice teeth as well.... Maybe Jo Smith (he and I are on a nickname basis) was a dentist or orthodontist?

Emma is SO cute, by the way...

The HUB said...

I love the pic of andrew holdin Em! She is so adorable!