Monday, March 21, 2011

Why I have the greatest mother in law in the world.

This last week my dear friend and college roommate Caitlin got married.
I flew out to Colorado for the wedding (one carry-on and one purse in tow, no diaper bag, pacifiers or baby food), leaving the kids and Andrew at home in the wonderful hands of my mother in law.
The week was amazing and so much fun. I'm pretty sure I don't get out much,...ok, and I'm a mom. So let's just say I enjoyed myself and leave it at that.
And while I LOVED the time away, it was so good to come home to Andrew and the kids. Nothing like going away to appreciate how much you left behind.
The house was spotless, the laundry had been done and my mother in law was planning our (Andrew's and mine) next vacation to Vancouver while she watches the kids.
I'm blessed beyond belief.

No comments: