Sunday, April 10, 2011

Babes

So for the last year and a half or so there have been 2 animals on Emma's Varsity team...Mama Kitty (lately referred to as "Miss Mama Kitty") and Baby Kitty (Miss Mama's daughter, of course...lately referred to as just "Babes").
Now that Emma's potty trained she has been coming down after we put her to bed for all sorts of reasons, so we're working on encouraging her to stay in bed. But tonight she came down for a decidedly different reason. Apparently she had been giving it some thought and finally felt compelled to come down and let us know that she thought that Babes should go to someone who didn't have any animals.
I followed her back up the stairs to my closet where I keep a bag to drop off at Good Will. She dropped Babes in, told me another little girl could have her, and then hopped back into bed.
Such a proud parenting moment.
I can't tell you how much I love her generous little heart...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is such a sweet girl. Love this story!

les lunettes de soleil lady said...



lunettes de soleil great post, I like.

lunettes de soleil pas cher great post, I like.

Chaussures pas cher great post, I like.

Chaussures pas cher femmes great post, I like.

replica louis vuitton great post, I like.

replica louis vuitton handbags great post, I like.

cheap nfl jerseys great post, I like.

cheap jerseys wholesale great post, I like.

wholesale jerseys great post, I like.

baskets basses pas cher great post, I like.

chaussures basket pas cher great post, I like.

Nike NFL Jerseys great post, I like.

Nike NFL Elite Jerseys great post, I like.

Sac A Main Pas Cher great post, I like.

sac pas cher great post, I like.

wholesale nfl jerseys great post, I like.

2012 NFL Jerseys great post, I like.

new nfl jerseys great post, I like.

lunettes de soleil Carrera great post, I like.

lunettes de soleil Carrera homme great post, I like.

Unknown said...

Such a Nice Story,Thanks for sharing them

international tour operators coimbatore

Village Talkies said...

Thank you for your informative post!!!
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.